Monday, 1 December 2008

Tempestade



I've always approach to Beethoven with careful. He can be very dangerous. For instance, the first time I went to the Municipal Theater of Rio listen to one of your symphonies, the principal piano broke up after the first movement. This happened one more time when I was there with my sister and mother. So strange… And the first time I've heard Der Sturm, I was making a cake in my little apartment in Rio. Suddenly, I've realized that was Beethoven 'cause the phone ringed right after I've started mix it, the spoon fell off, my hands were disgusting, it was raining for all weekend, and after run to pay attention to the name of the track on the radio (I've never pick up the phone), I've forgotten the yeast. It was Beethoven, I was sure.

On pourrait dire non, mais en fait j'ai toujours une petite obsession par des pieds qui marchent vite sur un sole inconnue. Je pourrais dire que ça c'est tout à fait raisonnable, une fois que je ne me suis jamais arrêté nul part, d'ailleurs, même sur une terrain inconnue. Parfois, j'ai l'impression que je juste marche en-dessus des choses. Sans jamais enlever mes chaussures pour y sentir la terre. Et c'est juste là où ça commence mes tempêtes à moi.

Em apenas dois dias, o tempo em Strasbourg se transformou de um outono perfeito pra um inverno concreto. Dois dias. E eu, que nunca sai do verão?

No comments:

Post a Comment