I gonna go
to the travel agency tomorrow. I look for a flight to Paris because I need to
walk there again… by underground. I wanna unmask the Paris’s subway, where I
could hide me from the world easily and, being a part of it at the same time.
I’d like to eat "crèpes" in front of the "George Pompideau"
museum, to talk about brazilian soccer with the salesman and, just after, to go
to the Sena river for seeing the "Notre Dame" light. A dark light.
And again, to drink Bordeaux wine while I feel the rain on face. It's cool, but
Paris rain takes a long time to wet. I don't want to visit
"Champs-Elysées": it's very boring. But I won't be tired to
walk in the
"Louvre". Nor even in the "Ile de Paris" slowly. My hotel
will be in "Montmartre". Perhaps, I'll find again that younger
wearing "havaianas"(flip-flops) and that lost girl in front of the
"Place de La Concorde" subway station. I'll invite them to go to the
Sena river. Maybe we'll also find a "marché au puce" there. I hope
that my subway tickets are useful to more than one time. Cause I have a meeting
with my friends, who are living in Europe, in front of the
"Bastille". We must rent a bike just to discover Paris in another
view. I'll eat "Gauffre au Nutella" on the corner, as a child does.
Then, we’ll visit the "Tour Eiffel" monument. Again, I should go
upstairs. By feet. I need to confirm which church is that where everybody see
it from the first floor. And another time I'll find the chineses upsetting me
and offering me wine to drink with them. And how difficult is to take a shower…
and wear the heavy coats. And the dark city light. I need to visit again the
"Musée d' Orsay" and after, to see a marriage ceremony at the "Petite
Palais". I wanna see again the Sena color river and to be scared with a
"Bateau Mouche" full of japaneses. I have to buy
"Madelaines" at the supermarket just to eat them while I read a book
at the "Jardin de Luxembourg" square. And if it’s sunny, I'll lie
down on lawn for a little. I don't wanna be in a hurry. I must go down to the
"Abesses" to walk distract there. Then, I should find a good
"Donner Kebab". Of course, I'll go to the "Gare de l'Est"
just to listen again the train announcing that it leaves the station to any
destination. I also have to listen children speaking French (much better than
me) because I’ll remember the same good feelings when I bought cheap books
"au marché". I gonna buy some cheeses, water glasses, CDs, videos…
and those "Paris 1900" publicity outdoors. I'll meet afterwards some friends at a nice
"bistrôt" in "Montmartre". And, as always, I must leave
Paris at night, underneath of a frozen wind, and a drizzle.
No comments:
Post a Comment