Thursday, 10 April 2008

In bed



Everything was all rigth when I woke up this morning. She was there, close to me, in bed. I felt her warm body. And right here in this strange hall without life, right now, I can feel her body. There isn’t light in here. My house has changed into a desert. I am going around her portrait and little by little I remember the first phrase that I eveasdropped right after I woke up. “… and transform the troubles into good feelings”. The TV was turned on and probably that phrase came from it. I never watch TV but I was really tired out to turn it off. She left me this morning saying to me: everything is gonna be alright. And I still don’t know what it means. While I was opening the door for her I managed to ask her if she would retourn before diner. I was scared and cold. She said to me: what time is it? And I answered: never mind. All the time in our relatioship I knew that something still remaind unsaid. Until now.

to Mr. Jonas

No comments:

Post a Comment