I was
standing in front of a bus station. But I didn't want to take a bus. Maybe I
was waiting for something else. It was time to return home and it was raining.
I got used to be under the rain without a coat or an umbrella. It's pretty good
to do that and you can try if you want! Freedom can be that. So, I waited and
waited and at last something happened. The rain was gone, and I was completely
wet. Finally, I got on a bus and went home. I was tired out and kept looking
through the window. The first bus stop passed and nothing new happened in my
life. The second one was gone and as usual everything remained very quiet in my
mind. At any rate I ought to say to you that deep inside me I wasn't expecting
for anything. Now I know that. I saw some children playing on a corner, an old
lady walking slowly around a square, and a motherfucker robbing the meal of a
dog. But inside that scene, somebody looked me. Somebody was spying my being, I
felt that. And when I looked at my left side, inside another bus, I could see a
strange guy with a rastafari hair wearing a black hat. He gave me a smile and I
mechanically responded to his smile with another smile. Actually, I wasn't
looking for anything, not even a smile. And then, it was exactly what I found
out. I wasn't prepared. Besides I was sure that guy knew the untouched places
of my being. These places where I've never been to myself. And in no more than
a second I could also know about his being, his soul. He was a student, maybe
an engineer student waiting for answers outside the books. Outside the numbers.
Outside the equations. Because he knew that the things are not inside but
always outside.
to a Mr
Grozev
No comments:
Post a Comment